Sales Director Recruitment
WHO ARE YOU?
- – Graduated from university or higher. Major in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce or other equivalent majors.
- – Age 30 to 50.
- – Good healthy.
- – Fluent English.
- – Have at least 10 years of experience in the business field, of which at least 4 years of experience in the position of Director.
- – Has traded in products related to medical/consumer/pharmaceutical equipment.
- – Participating in the international business market.
- – Proficient in using software: MS. Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, especially proficient in using Power Point in presentations and project planning.
- – Dynamic, resourceful, enthusiastic at work.
- – Willing to travel far (short term) due to work requirements.
- – Have good diplomatic and presentation skills;
- – Good ability to research, analyze and synthesize information;
- – Ability to calculate quickly, skills to work independently and as a team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- – Manage and organize all work related to Sales, Marketing, Communication, Market Development and Customer Relations to achieve strategic goals of the Company.
- – Building and developing customer service
- – Building a professional image and style for the Company
- – Ensure the conformity of the Company’s activities with the quality system
- – Organize the handling of customer complaints at the company level
- – Approve and control sales contracts according to the Company’s regulations
- – Sales team management including training and coaching; Sales performance results; Development of employees; Periodically evaluate the work results of employees.
- – Make sales and profit projects for existing and new products
- – Set and adjust selling price by checking price, competition, supply and demand. Balancing revenue targets for each sales channel
- – Determine business direction, build effective growth processes and infrastructure towards the growth and profitability of the Company
- – Formulate and organize the implementation of domestic and foreign business plans and be responsible for managing the company’s business activities to ensure compliance with the law (domestic and foreign markets)
- Orientation and development of marketing strategies in line with business plans in each period
- Develop budgets for short-term and long-term plans related to the Company’s profit and expenditure targets
- – Manage sales activities, production factors, distribution channels… to ensure revenue targets are met
- – Coordinate with the Board of Directors, company departments such as Finance – Accounting, Project Management, Production Management, Design, Engineering … in orientation, building strategies to achieve goals Sustainable growth and expansion of operations in the market
- – Research and develop new markets, build close relationships with customers/partners to build potential markets and create business opportunities suitable for revenue growth purposes for the company.
- – Participating in recruiting and training the staff of the Sales Department towards the company’s human resource development goal.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- – Salary up to 4,000 USD + KPI
- – Civilized working environment, sociable colleagues, modern equipment.
- – High promotion opportunities.
- – Trained and developed.
- – In addition to the regimes such as social insurance, health insurance… You also have other benefits such as: high-class comfortable dormitory, shuttle bus, PVI insurance, uniforms, travel, birthday gifts, filial piety… major holidays of the year, seniority bonus, 13th month salary, year-end bonus, bonus for major holidays of the year.
- Position: Director.
- Form: Official staff.
- Working time: Monday to Saturday morning.
- Working location: Representative office – Tan Thuan KCS, District 7, HCMC.
- Deadline to receive applications: January 31, 2022
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0283 8725 999 internal line 1011
Email structure: Surname AND NAME – APPLICATION POSITION – Phone number