Currently, glove products are always enthusiastically welcomed by the market because they are one of the perfect measures to protect people from the spread of the extremely dangerous corona virus. So in addition to the powder-free blue nitrile medical gloves, what other types of gloves are there?
To answer this question, let’s find out with SS Glove through the article below! used glove
1. Powder-free blue nitrile medical gloves
Surely this is the top product model on the list with the following specific advantages:
- Made from synthetic rubber, so it does not contain harmful plastics to the skin of the hands.
- Non-irritating, suitable for many people including those with sensitive skin.
- Capable of protecting human hands against static electricity of clean room equipment.
- High elasticity, very difficult to puncture or tear. used glove
- Does not contain powder, so it fits snugly in the palm of the hand, thereby enhancing the ability to hold objects.
- Resistant to a wide variety of organic solvents and chemicals.
2. Cloth gloves
Fabric gloves with a soft surface and 100% polyester material, fixed with carbon fibers, are also popular with many people. The advantages of the product are as follows: used glove
- Has high softness to facilitate during use.
- Low cost and can be reused many times.
- Does not decompose or react with solvents or chemicals, so it is very safe for users.
- On the market, there are many models of plastic lined gloves that are resistant to water penetration into the hands.
3. PVC grain coated gloves
This is a glove model manufactured from synthetic rubber with PVC beads on the surface to increase friction. Advantages of gloves: used glove
- Has good elasticity and does not cause skin irritation.
- • Resistant to puncture.
- • Improved grip for users.
- • This glove model is suitable for people working in industries such as manufacturing semiconductor materials, electronic components…
4. Latex Gloves
Made from natural rubber, latex rubber gloves are divided into 2 types: powder-free gloves and powdered gloves. The salient features of this product line are:
- Produced from natural rubber should be environmentally friendly.
- The material is extremely thin, so it gives good elasticity and elasticity to the hand, so it is comfortable to use.
- Easy to use, contoured wrist design helps to hug the hand for a lifelike feel.
- Withstand many chemicals and solutions during use.
- Has an affordable price. used glove
With 4 models of gloves that are popular today, SS hopes that customers will quickly choose the most suitable product for their family.
Especially if there is a need to buy powder-free Nitrile gloves, do not forget the presence of SS Glove. With us, you will receive the best and most quality gloves to help maximize the protection of the corona virus that is harmful to health. Here are the reasons that you can’t help but choose SS gloves: used glove
All glove products are SS Glove-approved before being marketed and are subjected to very strict quality control to comply with and meet Goods Manufacturing Practices and Standards, such as ASTM D3578- 05 and EN455 Part 1 & 3. We are also accredited by FDA, CE, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certificates. SS GLOVE Glove products are certified for safety from prestigious domestic and international organizations such as GMP – FDA, CE Marking & CE PPE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, BSCI, SA8000…
Gloves are disinfected by UV rays, so they are both absolutely safe for users and have the ability to resist the penetration of corona virus.
Powder-free Nitrile gloves are individually packaged by SS Glove. With our innovation in paper packaging, it is also very convenient to use, safe, hygienic, antibacterial and environmentally friendly.
SS GLOVE is a pioneer in grasping technology trends and production lines with equipment, machinery and a team of experienced and professional operating engineers, not only benefits customers, but also pays special attention in contributing to reducing Co2 emissions in the production process.
>> Read more: Top 2 main types of surgical gloves used by doctors
SS GLOVE – Safe Glove, Safe Life