With the sustainable development of many industries, the need to specialize in processes and ensure health safety factors has increased the demand for gloves, not only for medical use and economics as before. So what is the difference between them and having such different names? In this article, we’ll explore each to see what’s different and help you choose different nitrile gloves and vinyl gloves.
What are the similarities between nitrile gloves and vinyl gloves
Same: Usability Used in water resistant, mild chemicals. To ensure hygiene and safety for users and the environment, it is necessary to avoid the risk of infection from the hands, such as: medical, food, pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, …
Vinyl gloves are a popular choice in the food industry and where durability and protection are less important. While they may not be as durable, they are a cheaper option.
- No natural rubber
- There is a loose fit
- Good for short-term, low-risk missions nitrile gloves
- Is the most economical option
- Has anti-static properties
- Best for use with non-hazardous materials
- Lightly powdered to make it easier to put on
- Vinyl gloves have low durability so it is also quite low cost. Gloves should only be used once.
- This type of glove is preferred for low-risk situations.
Nitrile gloves have outstanding puncture resistance. Nitrile gloves are commonly known as medical gloves. Before selling gloves to hospitals and medical facilities, they must pass a series of tests conducted by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to ensure durability.
- Absolutely no natural rubber
- Most puncture resistant
- Has a high degree of sensitivity
- Molds to your hand for a great fit nitrile gloves
- Very good to wear for a long time
- Works well for high-risk situations involving infectious materials
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Has a long shelf life
- Available in blue or black to help determine if a glove is punctured
- Compared to other gloves, gloves are more expensive.
Less elastic than latex gloves. Therefore, depending on the intended use and biological characteristics of the body (with allergies to natural rubber latex), customers can choose for themselves the right type of gloves: Latex gloves are as soft as skin. genuine leather, Nitrile gloves are durable and suitable for medical operations, Vinyl gloves are the right choice for the food industry
SS GLOVE – Safe Glove, Safe Life
Address: Lot 4, D6 Street, Dat Do I Industrial Park, Phuoc Long Tho Ward, Dat Do District, Ba Ria -Vung Tau Province, Vietnam