C&B Specialist Recruitment
WHO ARE YOU?
- – Graduating from college or higher. Majoring in Human Resource Management, Business Administration. The law…
- – Good healthy.
- – English communication.
- – More than 2 years of working in the position of C&B specialist or more, priority is given to candidates who have worked in a manufacturing company with over 300 employees.
- – Knowledge of Labor Law, Law on Social Insurance, Latest PIT Law, Salary Accounting.
- – Having knowledge and experience in administrative procedures with State management agencies related to employees
- – Have good skills in calculations, numbers, attention to detail
- – Ability to solve problems and manage conflicts (especially in labor dispute resolution)
- – Ability to communicate, negotiate and negotiate.
- – Ability to work independently and in a team
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- – Track timesheet and salary calculation throughout the Company.
- – Set up periodic or unexpected bonus calculation.
- – Coordinate with Accounting Department to deliver salary and bonus on time.
- – Compare personal income tax payment data with Accounting Department.
- – Notify the Administration Department, the Accounting Department the list of employees who are entitled to regimes and policies in accordance with regulations.
- – Declare and monitor the increase and decrease of social insurance and health insurance. Unemployment insurance for employees monthly according to the mandatory regulations of the state
- – Make final settlement documents with the social insurance agency on payment, sickness, maternity, convalescence, occupational accident, survivorship regime… for employees
- – Update the list of health insurance participants and notify the insurance company on time, and monitor the employee compensation process
- – Coordinating with other departments in the human resources department to organize periodical health checks for public employees every year
- – Manage employee’s personal information from signing labor contract to leaving job, including entering and updating data and storing personal records for all employees.
- – Monitor contracts, renew labor contracts or contract addendums for employees when the contract expires or when there is a change.
- – Complete the calculation of personal income tax for Vietnamese and foreign employees monthly and report to the tax office
- – Resolve employees’ questions related to benefits such as: working days, overtime, annual leave, sickness, maternity … within the scope of competence.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- – Salary from 10-12 million + Quarterly KPIs
- – Civilized working environment, sociable colleagues, modern equipment.
- – High promotion opportunities.
- – Trained and developed.
- – In addition to the regimes such as social insurance, health insurance… You also have other benefits such as: high-class comfortable dormitory, shuttle bus, PVI insurance, uniforms, travel, birthday gifts, filial piety… major holidays of the year, seniority bonus, 13th month salary, year-end bonus, bonus for major holidays of the year.
– Position: Specialist.
– Form: Official staff.
– Working time: Working according to office hours
– Working place: S&S Glove Factory, Lot 4, D6 Street, Dat Do I Industrial Park, Phuoc Long Tho Commune, Dat Do District, BRVT Province.
– Deadline to receive applications: December 31, 2021
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 0283 8725 999 internal line 1011
- Email structure: Surname AND NAME – APPLICATION POSITION – Phone number